Make Way drifts onto Steam, Switch, and Xbox today
Race your friends and rivals in cross-play across all platforms
Dundee, Scotland – 4 December 2023: The track is all laid out, and a few friends have come to join the party – chaotic cross-play party "DIY racer" Make Way has arrived on Steam, Nintendo Switch™, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S today. PlayStation®4 (PS4™) and PlayStation®5 (PS5™) versions are still in development and are due to launch soon.
Make Way harks back to the golden era of party racing games with a new twist – there are no pre-built tracks. Players must build the courses together with a random selection of track pieces and hazards, race on their creation, then keep building and racing until they've constructed their masterpiece and determined a winner. It's as simple as Build, Race, Win, Repeat.
The Steam version of the game is also available as part of Jingle Jam, a major annual charity event that brings influencers, gamers, and the games industry together to raise millions for charity. Make Way is available in the Jingle Jam 2023 Games Collection, which contains over 70 games worth a massive £1,100, with 100% of proceeds shared between 12 charities. The collection is available from now until 14 December.
About Make Way
- Mix and match unique track pieces and hazards for near-endless course configurations
- Fight for weapons and power-ups to gain the advantage
- Unlock new track pieces and vehicles for wackier races
- Up to four players, either locally or online with cross-platform multiplayer
- Adjust the chaos levels with customisable rules, giving you control over safety barriers, hazard placement, and more
Download assets from our press kit:
Make Way is available now on Steam, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S for $14.99 / £12.99 / €14.99. PS4 and PS5 versions are coming soon.
The Steam version is available as part of the Jingle Jam 2023 Games Collection until 14 December.